Thursday, February 25, 2010

Pictures Thrush Look Like In Men Raw, Itchy Swollen Vagina?

Raw, itchy swollen vagina? - pictures thrush look like in men

So, I have problems. For days, my vagina was very itchy. It was really raw and swollen, and sorta looks blistering, but I think it is fair because it is very rude. N, which really hurt, rejection, and no strange smells weird or anything. The only negative point is the redness, itching and swelling.

I am sexually active, but I only had sex with my boyfriend a few months ago, and before I had a couple in a moment. He does not deceive me, and had sex for a while, but it started suddenly. So do not believe that it is (to an STD of any kind, or I hope not). I have about this and it seems that this could rule a "yes"Thrush Infection .. or shingles (although it is) really no wounds. I saw the pictures of genital herpes (a little gross I know) and me is not so.

I'm afraid. I really am. And I do not know what to do. I'm at school so I can not see my doctor for a while. Also, my mother did not know that I am sexually active, and I'm saying a little afraid of him.

What you might think? Any advice at all would be great. I really need to relieve the itching and pain. Please give me advice.
And please do not take into account comments on the sex should not be taken. Been there, done that, it is not gunna change.

0 comments:

Post a Comment