Tuesday, February 16, 2010

How Much Does Shady Grove Cost Do I Need A Doula And How Much Will She Charge?

Do I need a doula and how much will she charge? - how much does shady grove cost

We live in Maryland, Montgomery County. We want at the birth of Shady Grove Hospital, 23rd March give.
We have moved to Europe. In our country, mothers are often left alone in the hospital. No relatives. My husband does not want to be with me. I think it's just a little scared and woried. But he comes to visit us when the baby show. That's for sure.
I am a shy person. This will be our first child. I really do not know what I want to work. All I want is my baby be healthy. Epidural may be affected. I really do not know.

Some tips for people get a doula. I searched the internet, but found the price of doulas and other details. Doula will be useful to you? Is it expensive?

1 comments:

Emilie said...

I stumbled upon your blog accidentally, but I am doula and used to live in Frederick County (now I live in NY). Anyway, I gave birth myself 5 months ago and my husband was there, and I still couldn't have made it through labor without my doula. It is totally worth the expense. I'm not sure what the cost is in MD, but you may want to look into certifying doulas. We are often up to half the cost and still experienced. Hope that helps, good luck with your pregnancy and birth!

Post a Comment