Monday, February 15, 2010

How To Do Valuation Of Telecom Has Anyone Ever Appealed Against The House Valuation When Applying For The Right To Buy Council Property?

Has anyone ever appealed against the house valuation when applying for the right to buy council property? - how to do valuation of telecom

Recently I asked to buy a municipal property, where I live, and had a value much higher than expected. Since I had 2 real estate agents and property values were far less, thus challenging the assessment to me.

Do anyone had a similar expereince, and succeeded?

Grateful for any help!

2 comments:

kennelko... said...

I do not know, but it would be very interesting if somebody, I conducted an assessment in my house on a mortgage, the Muppet came to the door, not even my hand, I show a WHE did not even see a whole house, but more worse is that if it was his evaluation of what he said sent a very interesting to evaluate the house, there were others like TI - My house, worth nearly £ 400,000 and for a mortgage now € 30.00 ON HOLIDAY, which 2 vote has been sold to £ 120,000, although never met the man now

PS DO NOT use the CAPPS LOCK But not even describe it now, LOL

LJN1974 said...

Sorry, I

Post a Comment