Sunday, January 10, 2010

Teachers Whiskey WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT Are They Thinking?

WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT are they thinking? - teachers whiskey

Quewstion I know this is not really here, but as I was, and follow me in this area.
I received a letter from my old school children of yesterday and what I read Blow My Mind.
Dear Parents
You all know that Pittsville School District is committed to ensuring the health and safety of each student and staff. We try many steps in the past two years to ensure that our facilities, that the security was born.
Monday 05OCT07 we practice blocking / Introd drill in Pittsville Elem. School. During the drilling members of the police is here and there to simulate gunshots. Police marksmen shoot real ammunition powder chalk for adult victims simulated environment.
Thye say then, that teachers tell the children not be afraid, and not what happens to make.
The City of Pittsville WI is about 800 and an agricultural population. I think they take this action to

0 comments:

Post a Comment