Monday, January 25, 2010

Sh Strategy Lotro Whats The Best Strategy To Win Command 7 Conquer 3 ?

Whats the best strategy to win Command 7 conquer 3 ? - sh strategy lotro

If prior to the start .. OT i'mn a geek, but I was playing Command & Conquer, Sunday free, and can not stop ... Freekin is "addicted husband, the problem is that I'm basically sh * te it, so what the best strategy to win? How to build a large number of plants and VR thing, and I can spend money, or accumulate in tanks and troops as soon as I get money? "Help!

2 comments:

Dot D said...

I'm a defensive guy. I build the defense before they attack. It protects you as Shizzwinger an airplane! : D

Dot D said...

I'm a defensive guy. I build the defense before they attack. It protects you as Shizzwinger an airplane! : D

Post a Comment