Wednesday, January 27, 2010

My Asian Girlfriend Cheated On Me Asian Country Singer Well-known Around 5 To 10 Years Ago? Not Neil McCoy?

Asian country singer well-known around 5 to 10 years ago? Not Neil McCoy? - my asian girlfriend cheated on me

There are 5 to 10 years, China was a singer. I do not know if I look in Asia, but only what is expected. Does anyone remember his name? I know he had this song about his girlfriend cheating on him. The song has something to do with his girlfriend to a girl very shy, modest, around him, but one day at a bar or something, and she wears revealing clothing (something mentioned on d ', a red dress that I found ), which is not, and usually no other way can not believe it is. Any help would be good. Thank you.

Also, I do not think that Neil McCoy. This man had long hair .. slightly shorter than her shoulders and wore thick glasses semi. I will choose the best answer to that is agreed upon.

1 comments:

felis.es... said...

I'm not a fan of country music, but try clicking on this link to see if you remember one of them

Post a Comment