Friday, November 20, 2009

Traduzione La Quemona Ragazzi Qualcuno Di Voi Sa La Traduzione Della Canzone Dei West Indian Girl - What Are You Afraid Of..help..?

Ragazzi qualcuno di voi sa la traduzione della canzone dei West Indian Girl - What Are You Afraid Of..help..? - traduzione la quemona

I lost myself in a different
I could not see the boundaries between her and me
In a dark street, the fear I had
With eyes of stone Walk Alone

What is fear?
Each year absence
What is it?
Ties That Hold Us Down
What are You Fighting For?
So everybody feels
What do you know die?
To be free

The evening will change your life
Jumping on a plane and landing
Thousand Miles Away
Just to see what has become

[Repeat Chorus]

In my eyes

There is no chance of losing
If there is no possibility at all
As time passes, I do not know why
Moved from the distant future, there may still be true
It is a part of me that make life for you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment