Friday, November 13, 2009

Genital Herpes More Condition Symptoms What Is The Difference Of Symptoms Between HSV 1 And HSV 2?

What is the difference of symptoms between HSV 1 and HSV 2? - genital herpes more condition symptoms

Well, I'm a little paranoid right now. I was not sexually active at a time [about 5 months], but I know that genital herpes can remain dormant for long. I had herpes before, it was inconvenient. Green pus and everything works. What I am confused whether I have genital herpes, should not have the same symptoms as the virus orally, too?

I was on antibiotics for 10 days, is a yeast infection, and I have an inflammation of the skin with the skin around my ass. There is also a bit of dry skin. No idea what could be causing this? I looked around and infected ingrown hairs, skin diseases, sexually transmitted diseases ..

TIA:]

0 comments:

Post a Comment