Friday, December 4, 2009

Psoriasis Genital Gallery Do I Have Genital Psoriasis??

Do I have Genital Psoriasis?? - psoriasis genital gallery

I am a gay. Have been involved recently in my first experience with anal sex (with condoms). After the first attempt, I saw two small red dots on the base of my penis. Finally, it was more red spots appeared to come from the folds of my penis (as I am circumcised semi). The spots do not itch or hurt in any way. Some highlights of the evening was a little dry. After a week that the points clarified. I love a second time with a condom. There are no right places by gender this time, but appeared two days later, the same points again in the same fields. I have a lot of online research and all the signs do not indicate Genital psoriasis (or herpes), other sexually transmitted diseases. I have other small areas, which in my opinion, psoriasis on the eyelids and on my arm. Does anyone know anything more about genital psoriasis? The information that I found is not too extensive. I like to go to a doctor, but my insurance is not too large. Sex could be a trigger for it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment